Sunday, August 25, 2013

Chapter 1

I was pleasantly surprised at all that I did know when I finished chapter 1. I must admit that it was very hard for me to sit down and read it because the first part was boring. The last part of the chapter brought up some interesting points that I would have never thought of. I haven't really thought of an old computer as being an enviormental issue. Apparently, overlooking what computers are made of is not good for the enviorment. I had no idea that a computer just sitting around could release toxins. I also didn't know that you could use public Wi-Fi more securely by typing https at the beginning of a web address instead of http. I will be using this tip from now on. I found the videos and power points to be more helpful, especially when I started my assignments. I did have a problem with the assignments at first, because I didn't watch the videos. Honestly, I tried to jump the gun and do them before I watched the videos. After I did what I was supposed to do, it was all relatively easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment